During the coronavirus pandemic, many airlines and international destinations have made fit to fly certificates with a negative COVID-19 PCR swab mandatory before travel. This can be a stressful addition to your travel plans so you need a clinic that will guarantee its turnaround times and deliver for you. We have helped thousands of people get to their holiday and business travel destinations without a hitch.
Why use us?
- UKAS accredited laboratory
- Guaranteed turnaround time (2 – 3 days with most results in 48 hours)
- Experienced administration team for results processing and information
- Preferred provider for several airlines
- Accredited clinic with 22 years’ experience
- Sample taken by a nurse, not self-administered
- Extensive safety measures including steward to enforce social distancing
- Care Quality Commission registration
When should I be tested?
Different destinations require your test within different times so you must check with your airline or relevant government website. The majority of destinations require the test within 72 or 96 hours of travel so make sure you factor this in. If you are unsure when you should test, give us a call and we will do our best to help. It is your responsibility to advise us of your destination’s regulations and we will advise you accordingly. We cannot advise you on regulations by destination.
What is the process?
- Book your appointment online by selecting “A1: coronavirus swab test at clinic” or call us to make an appointment if you need further advice
- Arrive at the clinic at the time of your appointment. Please note the wearing of masks is mandatory.
- You will be met by our steward.
- Your clinician will collect you at the time of your appointment and conduct your swab. They will also verify your details to ensure they correspond with your passport.
- The swab is sent to our local laboratory who will issue a PDF certificate that is emailed to you.
- We can also provide a supplementary clinic letter at no additional cost where this is needed. This will also be sent as a PDF.
- You enter your date of birth to log in to your patient platform to download your documents.
It’s that easy!
What is the cost?
The cost is £165 for at-clinic testing and £175 for at-home testing. This cost includes your certificate and a supplementary clinic letter if you need this.
Are there any restrictions on this service?
We cannot see you at the clinic if you:
- have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 28 days
- have had contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have returned from travel from any destination in the last 14 days
We can provide home-kits if you fall into any of these categories. You can book this test online by selecting: “A6: coronavirus PCR home-kit”
You can book online, selecting option A1: coronavirus PCR swab test at clinic or call us if you need further advice.