The difficulty with preventing the spread of COVID-19 among your workforce and to customers / end-users is that it is believed around 50% of carriers do not display symptoms and many people only experience mild symptoms. Testing is the only way to be certain that you are keeping everyone safe.
As a company, you will be facing at least one of these concerns during the COVID-19 / coronavirus outbreak:
- Staff who are unwell and at home with no access to reliable testing
- Staff who were unwell and may soon return to work as government guidelines change. You will want to ensure they are not carrying an active virus on returning to work.
- Staff who cannot do their jobs at home but you must safeguard all employees and customers. How can you be sure staff are not asymptomatic carriers of coronavirus?
We have spoken to our corporate clients and put together several options for companies.
- Telephone consultation with a doctor and at-home testing packages for symptomatic employees or employees who were previously sick. This tests for an active viral infection of COVID-19 (antigen test). Results are available within 7 days.
- On-site testing for multiple employees that tests for both current and past COVID-19 infection. Results are available within 15 minutes. This is the antibody test.
To discuss your options, please contact Anisa Goshi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19/coronavirus is transmitted through droplets containing the virus. When an infected person sneezes or coughs, droplets land on surfaces and are also on their body and hands.
When another person touches those surfaces or shakes hands with an infected person, and then touch their face or eat with their hands, they become infected. Coronavirus is highly contagious which is why it has spread at such a high rate.
You have probably already made a lot of useful changes to combat the coronavirus outbreak. If you want our latest advice for companies, please contact Anisa Goshi at email@example.com who would be happy to share this with you.
We expect that many people will be mentally and emotionally affected by the coronavirus outbreak and will need support.
We provide webinars and in the future again, seminars to help managers, HR teams and employees cope with the outcomes of this period.
Yes! Patients choose to use us as their main GP practice or for occasional use.