Located in the heart of London’s Harley Street medical district, our clinic is conveniently within walking distance of Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Regent’s Street and Baker Street tube stations, and is accessible by many bus routes, or by car (ten minutes’ drive from Soho, Regent’s Park, Camden, Paddington, and Mayfair).
We cover a variety of men’s health issues, with special services designed to address common male conditions.
Our services include:
- Prostate health – we offer preventative screening as well as examination and testing for existing urinary and other symptoms
- Testicular health – we will screen you for any lumps, with same-day ultrasound appointments available in the Harley Street area if needed. We can also organise any specialist referrals you may require
- Erectile dysfunction – our experienced doctors can provide diagnosis and treatment
- Wellman examinations – our comprehensive head-to-toe examination is a great preventative health tool and includes a full blood profile and option of prostate testing
- Sexual health – we have full sexual health testing and treatment services available on-site at our Harley Street clinic, with same-day results for many infections and a professional, discreet service
Our team of experienced doctors includes those with specific interests in men’s health, who can help you diagnose, test, and find the best treatment. Where needed, we can provide specialist referrals from our broad network, with some services available in-house.
With men’s health, it is important to see a doctor if you notice any urinary changes such as changes in frequency, urgency, or flow. Some of the other symptoms that we treat with our men’s health services packages include stress, sexual health symptoms, erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, and fatigue.
It can be very helpful to get checked up by a doctor when you are feeling healthy, who can given you an overall picture of your general health and deal with any underlying issues.
Our strict confidentiality procedures extend to family members and spouses. We will not disclose your attendance at our clinic or release any of your information to any third party without your explicit consent.