Our centrally located Harley Street clinic, in the heart of London’s historic medical district, is easily accessible by public transport. We are near Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Regent’s Street and Baker Street stations, and ten minutes’ drive or less from Regent’s Park, Camden, Paddington, Mayfair, and Soho.
We offer our patients immediate gynaecology and breast health scans through a fast-tracked referral system designed to give you peace of mind and a high level of service.
Our services include:
- Diagnosis of gynaecological symptoms including pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding or discharge, and bloating
- Diagnosis of gynaecological conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, PMDD and endometriosis
- Testing for breast lumps and breast pain with same-day ultrasound available
- Hormone testing with blood results in 4-12 hours
- Pregnancy blood testing with results in 4-12 hours
- Contraception consultations and prescriptions
- Advice, testing and treatment for menopause
Our Harley Street clinic, located in Central London, offers a high level of caring and professional service, with a special focus on women’s health.
We have ensured that female doctors are available on request and that immediate gynaecology and breast referrals are available to our patients to give you peace of mind when you need it.
Same-day ultrasound appointments are always available in the Harley Street area.
It is entirely up to you how often you use our services. It is totally fine to come and see us just once, with no hidden fees or signing up required. If you are unable to get a GP appointment quickly, you may benefit from a consultation with one of our doctors.
Yes. We have a special Wellwoman package designed with preventative healthcare in mind, which includes doctor consultation and testing, covering a range of markers and providing you with an overall picture of your health.
Yes. We have same-day doctor appointments available and can book you in for an ultrasound on the same day if necessary. Give us a call to book.