At our clinics it is guaranteed that you will be seen by an experienced clinician. Our doctors are either UK-trained professionals or they have practised in the UK for, at the minimum, a decade.
Our patients always come first right from the initial point of contact through to follow-ups. Our clinic times have been designed to suit working people and be flexible so that there is no need for you to take time out from work to see a doctor.
What makes our clinic stand out?
- Flexibility and total control over how often you visit us, whether it is a one-off appointment or you are a regular patient
- Appointments are available at times that suit you
- On-site medical testing and same-day imaging appointments
- Access to a wide network of experienced private specialist services
- Even better rates for corporate clients. Ask your human resources manager to contact us and we can organise a significant discounts rate for your whole team or company
- See a GP in a Central London location in W1, and the City of London in EC3
What to do next
Give us a call today to book your appointment or book online.
Doctor’s appointments are at affordable prices and the quality of our services is regularly monitored by the Care Quality Commission.
Our on-site medical testing and same-day imaging appointments guarantee delivery of results in the fastest possible time.
Absolutely. Our staff are highly experienced and regarded within their fields. You will be seen by a UK-trained, professional doctor.
We have both male and female doctors available, and can organise an appointment with one or the other, according to your preference.
Yes. We welcome temporary residents and visitors.