The visa application for the Fiji Islands includes a medical assessment form which must be completed by a doctor no more than 3 months prior to your departure. The requirements for this medical are:
- Current and past medical history
- Blood tests for glucose levels, HbA1C, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis
- Urine test for chlamydia and gonorrhoea
- Chest x-ray
Results will be available in 24 hours.
What to do next
You will need to bring your passport to verify your identity, as well as two passport-sized photos, to be submitted to the embassy along with your medical information.
- 02073231023Harley St Area
- 02071010355City of London
Yes, the Fiji visa requires a blood test for diseases, glucose levels, and HbA1C (for diabetes).
No. The Fiji Islands visa application requires you to submit a medical that is no more than 3 months old.
You will have your results in 24 hours.