Routine, annual medical examinations are an essential step in validating your company insurance policies relating to senior executive critical illness, employee absenteeism, or sudden inability to work.
We have been conducting corporate medicals at all levels for 15 years, with a strong focus on cardiovascular health. Our medicals address health risk factors and go beyond simple screening we also manage treatment and ongoing monitoring.
- Recommend the appropriate level of screening, tailored specifically for each individual
- Provide an exact and competitive quote
- Provide reports within a 24-hour period
- Communicate with human resources personnel
- Continue to support through any health concerns until a resolution is reached
- Provide a single point of contact who is aware of all issues and requirements
Routine medicals usually take under an hour to complete. If additional screening such as an x-ray is needed, you may be here for an additional 30 minutes.
Medicals may be required by your company’s insurance policy. Aside from this, regular health assessment can help you to make any necessary improvements or preventative health measures, leading to increased feelings of wellness and peace of mind.
Yes. We have early morning and evening appointments, usually available within 24 hours and on weekends. Some screening procedures, such as x-ray, carry an extra weekend charge.