We have conducted senior executive, board member and director medicals for 15 years, with a strong focus on a tailored approach. Our medicals address health risk factors and go beyond simple screening. We also manage treatment and ongoing monitoring, organise specialist referrals and more.
- Recommend the appropriate level of screening, tailored specifically for each individual
- Provide an exact and competitive quote
- Provide detailed reports
- Communicate with human resources personnel where relevant
- Continue to support through any health concerns until a resolution is reached
- Provide a single point of contact who is aware of all issues and requirements
There are numerous benefits to annual health screenings for your senior teams and talent.
- A more health-conscious and productive team
- A reduced risk of developing long-term illness
- An essential step in validating your company insurance policies relating to critical illness or sudden inability to work.
If you’d like to discuss your company’s needs further, please email our client relationship manager Anisa Goshi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the clinics.
What to do next
For more information on health screenings for company executives, please call our Queen Anne Street branch and ask to speak to Anisa Goshi or call our City branch and ask to speak to Alena Mareckova.
- 02073231023Harley St Area
Most of our medicals include a health to toe physical examination, including examination of the heart and chest, blood pressure, height, weight, fat ratio, eyes and ears and more. In addition, most medicals also include extensive blood testing that will give a detailed overview of health.
Results can be provided direct to the company or the person examined.
Employment medicals usually take under an hour to complete, but if you need additional screening such as an x-ray, you may be here for an additional 30 minutes.
An executive medical may be required by your company’s insurance policy. Aside from this however, a health assessment can give you baseline information about your health and help you to make any necessary improvements or preventative measures, leading to increased feelings of wellness and peace of mind.
Yes. We have early morning and evening appointments, usually available within 24 hours and on weekends. Some screening procedures, such as x-ray, carry an extra weekend charge.