In many cases, executive medicals are an essential step in validating your company insurance policies relating to senior executive critical illness or sudden inability to work.
We have conducted senior executive and director medicals for 15 years, with a strong focus on cardiovascular health. Our medicals address health risk factors and go beyond simple screening we also manage treatment and ongoing monitoring.
- Recommend the appropriate level of screening, tailored specifically for each individual
- Provide an exact and competitive quote
- Provide reports within a 24-hour period
- Communicate with human resources personnel
- Continue to support through any health concerns until a resolution is reached
- Provide a single point of contact who is aware of all issues and requirements
What to do next
For more information on pre-employment medicals, quote or booking pleace contact one of the clinics.
02073231023Harley St Area
Employment medicals usually take under an hour to complete, but if you need additional screening such as an x-ray, you may be here for an additional 30 minutes.
An executive medical may be required by your company’s insurance policy. Aside from this however, a health assessment can give you baseline information about your health and help you to make any necessary improvements or preventative measures, leading to increased feelings of wellness and peace of mind.
Yes. We have early morning and evening appointments, usually available within 24 hours and on weekends. Some screening procedures, such as x-ray, carry an extra weekend charge.