Our doctors will examine you in accordance with the requirements of the visa form issued by the government of Brunei. We are accredited to provide these medicals.
The requirements include:
- Current and past medical history
- Blood test for HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, and Malarial parasites
- Drug of abuse urine test
- Stool test for bacterial parasites (only for professional positions that involve food-handling)
- Pregnancy blood test for women.
You will also need a chest x-ray, and a number of vaccinations including Typhoid, Tetanus, and Hepatitis B. All of your results will be available within 5-7 days.
What to do next
You will need to bring your passport to verify your identity, as well as two passport-sized photos, to be submitted to the embassy along with your medical information.
- 02073231023Harley St Area
- 02071010355City of London
Yes. We can perform the necessary tests for you here.
Yes, a visa for Brunei requires blood tests for HIV and other diseases.
This medical includes a chest x-ray, which we will arrange for you.