Getting an appointment with your GP on the NHS is not always the fastest option, and in the meantime, you may be feeling worse. We offer affordable, high-quality, private healthcare services 5 days a week in the City of London. Our centrally-located clinic is next to the famous Gherkin Tower (30 St Mary Axe), in the heart of the Financial district. We are close to tube stations Bank, Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, and Aldgate. We are just 10 minutes by car from St Paul’s, the Barbican, and Farringdon.
Our services include:
- Same-day appointments with experienced doctors
- Blood tests covering a wide range of markers
- ‘Wellman / Wellwoman’ examinations for an overall picture of your health
- Sexual health clinic and testing
- Travel consultations and vaccinations
- Visa medicals for work and family
- Pre-employment medicals tailored to your needs
There are many benefits to using our services, including:
- Appointments available at times that suit you
- Choice as to whether you visit us as a one-off, or become a regular patient
- Experienced, trusted doctors
- On-site medical testing and same-day imaging appointments
- Access to a wide network of experienced private specialists
- Special rates for corporate clients. Ask your human resources manager to contact us to organise significant discounts for your whole team or company
Your consultation fee will include a consultation with one of our experienced doctors, prescriptions if needed, and any specialist referrals you may require. We are proud to offer transparent services, with no hidden charges. Rates are on our website, and you can clarify the details when you call to book.
All of our samples are taken on-site and sent to our Central London laboratory by dedicated courier. X-ray and radiology is organised with our diagnostic partner, the London Bridge Hospital, located across the square from our City clinic.
Test turnaround time in the majority of cases is 24 hours. Bacterial tests and pap smear results require a cultured sample, which can take 3-5 days. We will inform you of when to expect your results, and contact you when they arrive. A doctor will call you to discuss your results, and you can receive them by post, email or by in-person collection.