Our services cover all of your company’s medical requirements:
- Occupational health assessments at a very competitive rate
- Advice line for human resources team
- Fitness-to-work medicals
- Pre-employment medicals including helping you formulate the correct criteria for different levels and job descriptions in the company
- Sick-leave verification and reporting
- Same-day GP appointments
- Repeat prescription service
- Specialist referral service
- ‘Flu vaccinations at our clinic or at your offices
- Discounts on all medical testing and travel vaccinations
- Work-station assessments
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Lunchtime wellbeing presentations
- Training for human resources departments on dealing with employees suffering from work-related stress, communication skills, and conflict resolution. Our senior therapist (Dr Ali Shakir) is a member of the Institute for Stress Management and is also a qualified mediator.
- Smoking cessation hypnotherapy as individuals or in a group
- Quarterly health and wellbeing newsletter for your employees
There are a number of benefits to becoming a corporate client:
- A choice of two convenient Central London locations
- Priority appointments for all employees
- Exceptional rates and discounts for all employees and their families
- A dedicated senior point of contact within the clinic
- An advice line for human resources departments and managers
- A quarterly health and wellbeing newsletter
Yes. Every company is different, so we offer tailored corporate packages. We can work with you to figure out which services will best suit your company’s needs.
Yes. Our City of London and Harley Street clinics are both registered with the UK’s main regulatory body, The Care Quality Commission, and all of our doctors are registered with the General Medical Council.
Absolutely. We have in-house counseling and psychotherapy available, as well as training packages for human resources departments, which provide tools for dealing with work-related stress and how it affects employees.