With a convenient and central location in the financial district, right next to the landmark Gherkin Tower (30 St Mary Axe), we are easily accessible from tube stations Bank, Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, and Aldgate, by dozens of bus routes, and by car (10 minutes from St Paul’s, the Barbican, and Farringdon).
Our rates are very competitive, and we always offer an efficient and professional service.
- Saudi Arabia – Medical examination, chest X-ray, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B & C, urinalysis, liver function test. For women, an additional pregnancy test is required.
- China – Medical examination, chest X-ray, HIV, syphilis, ECG, blood group.
- South Africa – Medical examination and chest X-ray.
- Kuwait – Medical examination, chest X-ray, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B & C, urinalysis, liver function test, malaria, filaria.
- Other destinations – Please call and speak to a member of our team for more information.
Our City of London team is experienced in visa medical work and we can provide same-day appointments in our centrally-located clinic. We will provide your completed visa report and test results within 24–48 hours (except for Kuwait), and will conduct any necessary tests on-site. All of our visa medicals are conducted by an experienced doctor, and female doctors are always available.
Please bring your passport for identification purposes and a passport photograph. If you have your paperwork available, that would be helpful but we can provide most paperwork.
You should allow 30-60 minutes for your medical with us, adding an additional 30-45 minutes if you need a chest x-ray, to be completed close by in Old Broad Street.
Yes. We need an email or fax of guarantee with full contact details for billing or otherwise your company can pay by credit card over the phone prior to your appointment.