Many of the GPs at our Central London clinic have been specially selected to work with us because of their interest and experience in women’s health and can help you with a broad range of issues including:
- Gynacological symptoms including pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding and bloating
- Diagnosis of gynaecological conditions including polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis
- Breast lumps and breast pain with same-day ultrasound available
- Hormone testing with blood results in 4-12 hours
- Menopause testing and advice
- Pregnancy blood testing with results in 4-12 hours
- Contraception consultations and prescriptions
Our City of London clinic, located conveniently between Bank and Liverpool Street, offers a high level of service with a special focus on women’s health.
We have ensured that female doctors are available nearly every day and that immediate gynaecology and breast referrals are available to our patients through a fast-tracked referral system to give you peace of mind when you need it.
Same-day ultrasound appointments are always available, either at our City of London radiology partner (the London Bridge Hospital radiology centre at Old Broad Street) or in the Harley Street area.
Yes. We offer a special Wellwoman package, including doctor consultation and testing, which covers a range of markers and gives you an overall picture of your health, including anything that needs to be monitored.
We have same-day doctor appointments available and can book you in for an ultrasound on the same day if necessary. Give us a call to book.
It is entirely up to you how often you use our services. It is totally fine to come and see us just once, with no hidden fees or signing up required.