With a convenient central London location in the heart of the historic medical district of Harley Street, our clinic is easily accessible by public transport. By tube, we are close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Regent’s Street and Baker Street stations, and many bus routes stop in and around this district. If coming by car, we are within ten minutes’ drive from Regent’s Park, Camden, Paddington, Mayfair, and Soho.
Our services cover all of your company’s medical requirements:
- Pre-employment medicals including help with formulating the correct criteria for different levels and job descriptions in your company
- Fitness to work medicals
- Repeat prescription service
- Occupational health assessments at competitive rates
- Sick-leave verification & reporting
- Same-day GP appointments
- Advice line for human resources team
- Flu vaccinations at our clinic or at your offices
- Discounts on all medical testing and travel vaccinations
- Work-station assessments
We also offer special wellbeing and training services, including:
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Lunchtime wellbeing presentations
- Training for human resources department on how to deal with employees suffering from work-related stress, communication skills and conflict resolution
- Smoking cessation hypnotherapy, individually or in a group
Becoming a corporate client with us comes with a number of benefits:
- Two convenient Central London locations to choose from
- Appointment times that suit a busy schedule
- Priority appointments for all of your employees
- Discounts & excellent rates for employees and their families
- A dedicated, senior point of contact at the clinic
- An advice line for managers and human resources personnel
- A quarterly well-being & health newsletter for your employees
Every company is different, and so we offer bespoke corporate packages to suit your company’s particular needs. Call and speak to a member of our team to find out how we can help you.
Our Harley Street and City of London clinics both are registered with The Care Quality Commission, the UK’s main regulatory body. All of our doctors are registered with the General Medical Council.
We have in-house counseling and psychotherapy available for individual employees, as well as training packages that provide tools for your human resources department in dealing with work-related stress and its effects on employees.