Centrally located in the heart of London’s historic Harley Street medical district, our clinic is easily accessible by various public transport routes. If coming by car, we are ten minutes or less from Regent’s Park, Camden, Paddington, Mayfair, and Soho. By tube, we are close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Regent’s Street and Baker Street stations. Many bus routes also pass through this district.
Our urgent doctor service allows you to get an appointment, at short notice, at a time that works with your schedule. We have extra availability early in the morning, later in the evening, and around lunchtime. We also offer you a walk-in option, which usually comes with a wait time of around 20-25 minutes, although it is no extra charge to make an appointment.
Our services include:
- Same-day appointments with experienced doctors
- Blood testing
- Wellman / Wellwoman examinations for an overall picture of your health
- Sexual health clinic testing and treatment Vaccinations and consultations for travel
- Visa Medicals
- Pre-employment medicals tailored to your needs
Benefits to using our services include:
- Last-minute appointments available throughout the day
- Visit us as a one-off, or become a regular patient, as you choose
- Experienced, caring doctors Same-day imaging appointments
- On-site medical testing
- An excellent referral network of experienced private specialists
- Special rates for corporate clients, and discounts for your whole team
Your fee includes a consultation with one of our experienced doctors, as well as any prescriptions or specialist referrals you may need. We proudly offer transparent services, with no hidden charges. All rates are on our website, or call and speak to a member of our team for more information.
There are no restrictions for using our services. We accept patients of any age, based in any location, and whether or not you are registered with the NHS. Patients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm. We do not normally open on public holidays but please check our website or call us for full details of any changes.
What are your opening hours? A: Our clinic is open from 8am until 8pm, Monday through Friday. Please check our website or call for details of any public holiday closures.