The majority of our services are available on a same-day appointment and walk-in basis including our private GP consultations, medical testing, sexual health, most visa medicals and travel vaccination service.
Many people find it increasingly difficult to see their GP at a time that suits their schedule. It often requires taking time off work and waiting times for appointments can be sometimes as long as two weeks. NHS GPs do their very best under difficult and time-pressured circumstances and have to prioritise emergencies. An alternative is to see a private doctor at a time that suits you.
Our services include:
- Same-day GP appointments and consultations
- A full range of blood tests covering key markers
- Head-to-toe ‘Wellman / Wellwoman’ examinations for an overview of your health
- Sexual health testing and treatment
- Travel vaccinations and consultations
- Medicals for work or immigrant visas
- Pre-employment medicals tailored to your specific needs
The benefits of using our services include:
- Excellence in care and a thorough approach
- Flexibility and choice with regard to how frequently you use us, with appointments available at times that suit you Experienced, caring doctors
- On-site medical testing and same-day imaging appointments
- Access to a wide network of experienced private specialists
- Special rates, discounts and packages available for corporate clients
The fee includes a consultation with an experienced doctor, as well as specialist referrals if needed, and any prescriptions you may require. Our services are transparent, with no hidden charges. Rates are on our website, or call the clinic and ask one of our team for details.
All of your test samples can be taken by us in-house at our Harley Street clinic.
The majority of test results will be available within 24 hours. Some tests (bacterial tests and pap smears) take 3-5 days, due to culturing. We will alert you to your waiting times and call you once your results are ready. These can be emailed, sent by post, or collected in person.