Test with an accredited clinic with fast turnaround times with same-day and next-day testing services
If you are doing a day-5 test to release PCR test, you probably want your result as soon as possible. We offer two great options:
- Same-day result – £139 – test by 10 am
- Next day result (by 8 pm) – £99 – test any time
The new COVID test to release scheme allows you to shorten your quarantine period after international travel to 5 days following a negative PCR test. Our clinic and laboratory are appropriately accredited to provide this service with the following benefits:
- Established in 1998
- Experienced clinicians
- Result next day by 8 pm with our standard service
- Result by 10 pm the same-day with our premium service* (please note you must have your test before 10 am)
- Care Quality Commission regulated
- UKAS accredited clinic and laboratory
- Lond0n-based laboratory
- Same-day appointments usually available
- Easy online booking or give us a call
- No pre-payment in case your plans change
Prior to having a COVID-19 PCR test, please avoid:
- nasal sprays for 24 hours
- any solution in the nose for 24 hours
- eating salty meals or drinking alcohol for 2 hours prior to the test
A qualified nurse or healthcare assistant will take your swab for you. The swab is a throat and nose swab, using the same swab.
You may test from 5 days after arrival in the UK. You cannot however attend the clinic if you are symptomatic or have recently had contact with someone with confirmed COVID.
The government requires the following information to be provided:
- date of arrival in the United Kingdom
- coach number, flight number or vessel name (as appropriate)
- the date on which last departed from or transited through a non-exempt country or territory, or a non-exempt region of a country or territory, i.e. a destination not on the travel corridors list
- the country or territory travelling from when arrived in the United Kingdom, and any country or territory transited through as part of that journey
Yes. Every test conducted by any clinic must be shared with Public Health England who will also receive your name, date of birth and contact details.
Yes – you’ll find us in the Greater London section under Harley Walk-in Clinic Ltd.