COVID-19 will be a concern for some time to come and the key to staying safe is fast and effective testing. It is also important to have access to medical advice if you test positive.
Our home-testing kit service allows you to safely know your COVID-19 status, without having to leave your home, and also ensures you can speak to a GP for advice right away if you test positive.
We have supported patients for 22 years and know that what patients want is fast answers and experienced professionals to provide the support they need, exactly when they need it.
We have done everything we can to make testing at home for COVID-19 easy and convenient.
- Online booking for home-testing kits
- Clear instructions for sample-taking
- Easy to use home test kits that can be posted from any letter box after use
- Experienced people answering phones and giving advice
- A telephone consultation with a GP if you test positive at no additional cost
- Prescriptions faxed to a local pharmacy at no additional cost
Our home test kit for COVID-19 include detailed illustrated instructions and we are here to support you if you are worried about taking your test correctly.
Book your test online or give us a call.
COVID-19 is a virus that spreads through human contact and contact with surfaces on which the virus is present.
What to do next
- Book your home-testing kit online (option A6).
- Choose the nearest time available.
- A team member will then contact you with confirmation and a payment link.
- Once payment is received, your test will be dispatched to you by 24-hour Royal Mail.
- You can also organise your own courier for collection, but not from your household.
02073231023Harley St Area
02071010355City of London
Avoid nasal sprays, mouth wash, salty foods and alcohol for at least two hours before your test. It is safest to not eat at all for two hours before testing if possible. Follow the instructions enclosed in your home test kit carefully.During the test
You will be taking a combined throat and nose swab, using the same swab. You will first swab 6 points in your throat, following the illustrated instructions. And then you will insert the swab 2 - 3 cm in each nostril, carefully following the detailed instructions in your home-testing kit.
Results are available within 48 hours of the testing kit reaching our London-based laboratory. If you test negative, you will receive an email. If you test positive, you will receive an email and a GP will call you on the day your test result is available with further advice and support.
Yes. If you follow the instructions carefully, your test will be accurate. PCR testing is the most accurate testing method currently available for COVID-19.
The total cost of the home-testing kit for COVID-19 is £145. This include postage and packaging and also includes the telephone consultation with a GP if you test positive.